The boot fitting takes into account all the special features of your foot, so nothing stands in the way of a comfortable glide down the piste. Not sure whether your ski or snowboard boot fits? We’ll analyse your foot and recommend what’s best for you.
THE “PERFECT” FOOTWEAR
First, your individual needs are clarified and a foot analysis is carried out.
From our extensive range of leading brands and manufacturers, we will select a shoe or boot that might suit your foot.
The sole is one of the most important components for a perfectly fitting shoe or boot. We custom fit the insole to your foot for the most ideal transfer of forces.
Now you can try on the ski boot or shoe with your customised insole. In a further conversation, we find out whether we need a further adjustment or not.
If the footwear still doesn’t fit, we can adapt the inner and the outer shell of the selected model to your foot using special techniques.
OFF ONTO THE SLOPES
You can only tell whether the boot fits perfectly and meets your expectations when you are on the slopes. The boot transmits the force between the body and the ski and is therefore the most important piece of equipment when skiing.
Atomic offers a wide range of options to customise your boot:
- Memory fit shell adjustment
- Anatomically pre-moulded inners
- Canting adjustment
- Adjustable buckles
Fischer uses the following technologies for its ski boots:
- The shells are thermoformable at 80°C using the VACUUM and ZONE FIT process.
- 3D pre-moulded ankle padding
- Adjustable forward lean
- 50 mm wide Power Strap for perfect force transmission and pressure distribution
Salomon uses the following technologies:
- SHELL: Custom Shell HD
- INNER: My Custom Fit 4D Pro
- The soft PU SensiFit™ insert on the outside of the shell ensures particularly easy entry and an anatomical wrapping of the instep.
New ski boot technologies from Nordica
- Customisation through patented INFRARED TECHNOLOGY
- Perfect lateral force transmission due to natural cork material in the inner
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT
- New Grip-Walk technology